Activities for Individual Families
- --Go hiking; MAR has ten miles of fine clothing-optional hiking trails.
- --Play paddle tennis - spare paddles and balls are in the box by the court.
- --Play basketball.
- --Play Bocce - it's an easy-to-learn sport that's kid-friendly.
- --Talk to our Family Coordinator or to other families to learn more about our Family Days.
- --Talk with families and kids about their experiences and activities at MAR.
- --Explore the Kids Room. It's for kids, but it's also for you to enjoy with your family.
- --Bring a picnic lunch. We have a special picnic table for families next to the playground.
- --Enjoy the ice cream shop by the pool. Open weekends, lots of ice cream treats.
- --Set the kids free in our fenced playground.
- --Use one of our many inflatable pool toys.
- --Ask about additional toys and crafts materials that your kids can use and enjoy - we have a storeroom full of things for kids.
"I like Mountain Air Ranch because everyone up there is nice and friendly. I have a lot of friends up there, and we have lots of fun. There are endless things you can do. There are also lots of activities and events." Tonya, age 13.